Animation Lab Descriptions
From Help Wiki
These labs can be used to capture drawings, other flat artwork and small objects to a computer using Dragonframe
- 2D Animation Multi-Use (Com 309): has a compound table for capture, a light table for sand, paint-on-glass and other messy materials, and a multiplane
- 2D Animation Rotoscope Lib (L1408): has a compound table for capture and a stand for rotoscoping.
- 3D Animation Lab (Com 310): This lab has a work table, grid for lights, and gear for stop motion object and puppet animation.
- Animation Pencil Test (Com 310B): has a light table and Lunchbox pencil test system.
- Animation Rotoscope (Com 310A): is for rotoscoping only and not for capturing to a computer.