Diode Array 2
From Help Wiki
- The software used to configure the instrument is called: VISA Assistant.
- UV-Visible ChemStation when opened will prompt for login credentials, just click OK, no need to provide UN & PW.
- To perform a connectivity test between the PC and instrument use the "Instrument 1 -online" in the UV-Visible ChemStation software suite.
- When not in use, the instrument should be turned off to preserve the bulb life.
- Diode Arrays require an HP 10833B PCI card to connect PC to instrument. The Gateway E-3500 PC's have the compatible PCI slots on the systemboard; retain all Gateway E-3500's for this purpose.
- Gateway E-3500, to enter BIOS requires pressing F1 during POST.