I need to order transcripts, but can't login
From Help Wiki
Your student login to my.evergreen.edu is only active for a short time after you stop attending or after graduation. If you need transcripts at anytime after your Evergreen career, follow these steps.
Do I still have an account?
- Current student accounts are deactivated shortly after you stop attending or after you graduate
- If you are still attending (taking classes) but can't login, please review the login help page.
I graduated or stopped attending, how do I get transcripts?
- You may request a Former Student Account at anytime by filling out the Account Request Form from Registration and Records
- Please contact Registration and Records directly with any questions about transcript orders or your Former Student Account
- They can be reached at email@example.com or by calling 360-867-6180
I have questions about transcripts in general
- Registration and Records maintains this web page about transcript orders