MyEvergreen Registration Help
From Help Wiki
MyEvergreen Help | Go to my.evergreen.edu
General Registration Information
- About Registration Time Tickets
- Class Schedules are available approximately 1 month prior to classes beginning, and are available in the bottom section of each individual class description in the online catalog. Check class schedules on the web frequently, as they are subject to change.
- Course Reference Numbers (CRNs) are available within each class description in the online catalog. Note that different CRNs can apply for different terms, for different student levels, and for different credit amounts, so browse CRNs carefully!
- MyEvergreen Special Student Guide for non-admitted students
- Important registration information, including deadlines to add or drop classes and tuition refund deadlines, are available on the Campus Calendar
- Registration Overview for New Students - undergraduate students
- Registration Overview for Graduate Students
- Tuition deadline is the end of the first week of each quarter, on Friday, by 4:00 pm.
- Waitlists: How to Manage Them
Contact Registration and Records
- Library 1101
- (360) 867-6180
- (360) 867-6680