MyEvergreen Special Student Guide
From Help Wiki
Special (Non-Admitted) Student Registration and Online Services
- Special students do not register online. However, there are a number of online services that Specials can use.
- Special students register in person, by mail or fax, using the Special Student Registration Form. (Staff using their tuition waiver benefit also need to complete the Tuition Waiver/Discount form.)
- Class Schedules are available approximately 1 month prior to classes beginning, and are available in the bottom section of each individual class description in the online catalog. Check class schedules on the web frequently, as they are subject to change.
- Course Reference Numbers (CRNs) are also available within each class description in the online catalog. Note that different CRNs can apply for different terms, for different student levels, and for different credit amounts, so browse CRNs carefully!
- Special students are given a my.evergreen account, including email, and are expected to activate their account. See my.evergreen.edu Login Help.
- Important messages will be sent to your Evergreen email address. You may choose to forward all Evergreen email to an email box of your choice. In many ways this is preferable, since you will receive messages in the account that you are most accustomed to using. Please make sure, however, that your forwarding mailbox remains active, or that you update your forwarding settings if your email changes.
- Inside your my.evergreen account, you may make Webpayments, check your registration details (including waitlist positions, if any), view your student account information, update your contact information, and view your academic history with Evergreen.
- Tuition deadline is the end of the first week of each quarter, on Friday, by 4:00 pm.
Contact Registration and Records
- Library 1100
- (360) 867-6180
- (360) 867-6680