Registration Overview for Graduate Students
From Help Wiki
To register for class, a new Evergreen graduate student must:
- Activate your my.evergreen.edu account. See Logging in for the First Time. This activation is required for all new students.
- Fulfill Evergreen's measles immunization documentation requirement. See the Health Center site for details. Here is the immunization form, also usable as a waiver of this immunization requirement.
- Review the curriculum for your graduate program
- Make registration choices. If you want some help, don't hesitate to contact your graduate program office.
- Obtain faculty registration approval, if needed. The faculty approval does not register you, nor does it guarantee you a space in their program.
- Check your registration time ticket and status. Fall Quarter registration begins in May. For other quarters, registration begins three to four weeks before the quarter begins. See the Campus Calendar Dates at a Glance for details. Note that all graduate level students may register in the earliest time ticket group each quarter.
- Class schedules are typically available online approximately one month prior to the start of the quarter. Visit www.evergreen.edu/classschedules.
- Find the CRN (Course Reference Number) for each of your choices. CRNs are listed above the course descriptions within the online catalog. Take care to locate the right CRN for your class level, and for the number of credits you want (there can be several CRNs for one program).
- CRN LISTS
- Get help finding CRNs through our CRN wiki.
- Graduate CRNs: Education/Teaching | Environmental Studies | Public Administration
- Contract and Internship CRNs are created at time of registration. If your account is in good standing, the Registration office will register your contract or internship after it has been approved by the Director of your graduate program.
- As soon as your registration time arrives, login with your CRNs written down (and approvals in place, if needed) and register.
- Waitlists can be very confusing. Please read the Waitlist Guide if you find that you must place yourself on a waitlist.
- You can check your complete registration details online at any time. This will also show you any of your waitlist positions.
- Remember that the tuition deadline is at the end of the first week of each quarter - Friday by 4 pm.