Registration Overview for Graduate Students

From Help Wiki

MyEvergreen Help | Go to

This content is out of date!
Please see the Registration and Records website for the most up to date information.

To register for class, a new Evergreen graduate student must:

  • Fulfill Evergreen's measles immunization documentation requirement. See the Health Center site for details. Here is the immunization form, also usable as a waiver of this immunization requirement.
  • Check your registration time ticket and status. Fall Quarter registration begins in May. For other quarters, registration begins three to four weeks before the quarter begins. See the Campus Calendar Dates at a Glance for details. Note that all graduate level students may register in the earliest time ticket group each quarter.
  • Find the CRN (Course Reference Number) for each of your choices. CRNs are listed above the course descriptions within the online catalog. Take care to locate the right CRN for your class level, and for the number of credits you want (there can be several CRNs for one program).
    • Get help finding CRNs through our CRN wiki.
    • Graduate CRNs: Education/Teaching | Environmental Studies | Public Administration
    • Contract and Internship CRNs are created at time of registration. If your account is in good standing, the Registration office will register your contract or internship after it has been approved by the Director of your graduate program.
  • As soon as your registration time arrives, login with your CRNs written down (and approvals in place, if needed) and register.
  • Waitlists can be very confusing. Please read the Waitlist Guide if you find that you must place yourself on a waitlist.
  • Remember that the tuition deadline is at the end of the first week of each quarter - Friday by 4 pm.