From Help Wiki
Accessibility Software Provided by the AT Technology lab
Evergreen has a standard set of AT software for all of the College’s AT stations.
- Read and Write Gold - Read and Write Gold is a robust software application that contains reading, writing, studying, & research tools, and integrates with common applications such as MS Word, and Adobe .PDF files. It has many functions including screen reading and dictation capabilities! All you need to access this download is your Evergreen login credentials (username and password), and an internet connection. Please note that this may take up to 30-45 minutes to install, depending on your internet speed.
- Dragon Naturally Speaking v10: A speech recognition software package. Control and use your computer via voice command.
- JAWS v11:(Job Access With Speech) is a screen reader, a software program for visually impaired users.
- ZoomText v9.1: A screen magnifier for Microsoft Windows. For users with limited vision.
- Kurzweil 3000: Reading software with lots of extensions that make it useful for students with many kinds of reading difficulties, not just the visually impaired.
- Inspiration v8: Inspiration is a tool for visual learning.
- Audible Manager: Audible is a reader for audio books and a wide variety of other digital material.
- Icon and Braille+Sync: Software to work with the Icon and Braille Plus mobile manager.
- Learning Ally -- Daisy Reader-