Sem II 3109 Seminar
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 15:23, 7 April 2017 by Carpenti
- On the Switcher press the green Display Power button for 3 seconds to turn on the projector.
- Press the Screen Down button to lower screen.
- Connect the VGA or HDMI cables hanging from the bottom of the rack into your laptop.
- Use the ethernet cord to plug into the blue or green data jacks located around the room for internet access.
- Press the VGA Laptop button for VGA or HDMI Laptop for the HDMI cable on the Switcher.
- Turn on your laptop.
Video ( VCR & DVD)
- Press the CD/DVD or VCR button on the Switcher.
- Insert your media into the player.
- Use the remote controls to use the VCR or DVD for menu options.
- You may also use your Laptop disc drive to project DVDs. Follow instructions for connecting your laptop.
- The DVD player is available to play CDs and you can also play audio through your laptop
- Using the DVD player: select the CD/DVD button on the Switcher, insert your CD and play.
- Using your laptop: Follow instructions to connect your laptop from above, choose the corresponding input on the the Switcher and play through the media player of your choice.
- Turn off the Projector by holding the Display Power button for 3 seconds.
- Press the Screen Up button to raise screen.
- Turn off the rack power.
- - Does laptop have power?
- - Is data projector turned on?
- - Is VGA or HDMI cable connected to media control panel and laptop?
- - Is room volume on media control panel turned up?
- - Laptop: Is your laptop volume up and output source correctly selected?