Bronica 6x6 Camera Proficiency Test
From Help Wiki
Answers may be found in the Bronica 6x6 Camera Operating Guide. Complete this written portion and bring it with you to your scheduled operational proficiency. Call 867-6253 if you have any questions.
- Describe how to load the camera.
- What kind of film does the Bronica use?
- Describe how to unload the film.
- How are the aperture and shutter speed set?
- How do you view and focus with the Bronica?
- How can you check to be sure the film is advancing through the camera?
- What are the two indications that you have come to the end of the roll of film?
- List three reasons why the red LED might not light.
- How can you check to see if the battery is okay?
- What weather or environmental conditions might have a detrimental effect on the camera?
- What is the extent of your financial responsibility when checking out equipment from Media Loan?
(TO BE DONE DURING YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT )
- Identify all of the camera’s controls.
- Load a roll of film into the camera back.
- Set the shutter speed to 1/60th of a second.
- Using a light meter, set the aperture ring for proper exposure of tester’s hand.
- Demonstrate how you would hold the camera to take pictures.
- Focus the camera.
- Demonstrate how to do a multiple exposure.
- Advance the film.
- Release the shutter.
- Unload the film.
- Put camera away and return equipment to Media Loan staff