Burning a Data CD or DVD - Nero
From Help Wiki
Windows systems in the Computer Center use Nero for burning CDs or DVDs. Here are some quick instructions on how to get started using Nero:
Burning a Data CD or DVD
- Put the CD in the CD/DVD writer
- Go to Start > All programs > Nero, then Nero StartSmart
- Scroll over the icons on the top right of the program window, to find the Data icon. See Figure 1
- Choose Make Data CD. This will launch Nero Express.See Figure 2
- Click Add and browse your hard drive and select the files you would like included on the CD. When you're finished adding files click Finished.
- Click Next and name your disk. Check Verify data after burning if you want to make sure your burn happened correctly (this will take a little more time).
- Click Burn and insert a blank CD. See Figure 3