Connect to academic.evergreen.edu - Dreamweaver
From Help Wiki
Web space on academic.evergreen.edu
Academic.evergreen.edu is Evergreen's legacy web server for academic and personal websites.
- We no longer support personal home pages on this server, instead students and staff may self-create websites at blogs.evergreen.edu. Faculty are encouraged to request a WordPress site at a sites.evergreen.edu.
- For academic offerings we encourage faculty to use WordPress or Canvas which may be requested using the Academic Technologies request form.
About Dreamweaver support at Evergreen
Dreamweaver is no longer a supported application. The following documentation is for legacy users.
Configure FTP access
To connect your site to academic.evergreen.edu
- Go to Site > Manage Sites
- Edit an existing site or create a new one with the following configuration:
- server name = academic.evergreen.edu
- Connect using = FTP over SSL/TLS (explicit encryption)
- FTP address = academic.evergreen.edu
- Username = your Evergreen.edu username (same as for email)
- Password = your Evergreen.edu password (same as for Email)
- Root Directory = where your files live on the server. For curricular sites they live in curricular/your_fiolder
- Authentication = Trusted Server