Creating Dangerously - Video for Web
From Help Wiki
Exporting From Premiere with Adobe Media Encoder
- Click in the Timeline of the sequence you want to export.
- Go to File > Export > Media....
- In the bottom left choose what part of the sequence to export.
- Entire Sequence: exports the entire sequence.
- Sequence In/Out: Exports the are between any in and out points set in the sequence.
- Work Area: Exports the Work Area set in the Timeline.
- Custom: Exports the area set by the triangles above this setting.
- Click the Queue button and Adobe Media Encoder will open.
- Drag a preset onto the name of your sequence to add the preset to the Queue.
- Click the Start Queue button (green play button) to start the exporting.
- Free account has limits.
- 1 HD video per week
- Desktop only
- HD video is 720P
- Can password protect video
- Allow or limit downloads
- No ads
- Use a Google account
- Can limit to specific users
- Processes video immediately
- Can upload 1080P