DELETE Field Ecology- Olympus LS-100 Field Recorder Written Test
From Help Wiki
Answers may be found in the Olympus LS-100 Multi-Track PCM Recorder Operating Guide Complete this written portion and bring it with you to your scheduled operational proficiency. Call 867-6253 if you have any questions.
- What is the point of formatting the internal memory of the recorder before you record audio?
- What are the steps you take in order to format the recorder correctly?
- What is the built in mic configuration on the recorder?
- What sub menus does the device offer in its menu system?
- What is the "Low Cut Filter"?
- How do you keep the display from turning off?
- What are the steps to enable the recorder to use to XLR inputs?
- How do you set the Time & Date of your files?
- Write the steps to insert a SD card.
- What is the extent of your financial responsibility when you checkout equipment from Media Loan?