Export Image Sequence - Dragonframe
From Help Wiki
The image files Dragonframe saves to your project folder as you capture are neither cropped nor rotated. To produce a sequence of images that look just like your animation frames should, you'll have to export them as an image sequence.
- Select File > Export Image Sequence
- Export Image Sequence window will open
The source setting need to be set.
- Set Source to High-resolution JPG/TIFF
- Set Exposure to X1
- Select all frames to export the entire project
- Select Range: to export specific frames
In the Transformation section adjust the crop aspect ratio to match your project settings.
- Check Crop to aspect ratio and set to 16:9 or 4x3 based on what you shot at.
- Uncheck Use push-in mask.
- Check Rotate/mirror to match animation window
- If you need full resolution images, leave the scale at 100%
- If you need to resize the images, then set the Scale section as below:
- px = 4:3 = 1280 x 960
- px = 16:9 = 1920 x 1080
- Check Keep proportions
- Format: TIFF
- Quality: Leave at 100
- File Name: Defaults to scene name, can change if needed
- Leave exposure and digits at the default settings
- Leave Create separate folders for each exposure checked
- Destination: Select folder to export images to