Exporting - PE
From Help Wiki
Exporting a File
- In the top right area of the screen click on the Publish and Share panel.
- Select to share to Computer.
- Select the AVCHD format from the list.
- In the Preset menu choose: MP4 - H264 1920x1080p 30, or based on the destination of your video (YouTube, Vimeo etc.)
- In File Name field give this a descriptive title - with your name.
- In the Save In field, click Browse and select your folder.
- To select a portion of the video to export span the Work Area bar over the portion to be exported and check the box, Share Work Area Bar Only.
- Click Save on the bottom right. It may take a few minutes to process the exported file.
- After exporting is completed, quit Premiere Elements and preview the entire video in Quicktime player before submitting to a faculty for evaluation.