Focusing - Dragonframe
From Help Wiki
There are two options for focusing. With the lens on MF you can focus the lens manually. With the lens in AF you can focus from Dragonframe.
- Make sure the camera lens is in Manual Focus (the switch on the lens is pointing to MF).
- Focus the camera by hand by rotating the rings on the lens.
- Make sure the camera lens is in Auto Focus (the switch on the lens is pointing to AF).
- In Dragonframe, click the camera icon at the top right of the screen to enter the Cinematography window.
- Your Live View image will have a white rectangle on it, representing the Focus Area.
- Below your Live View image, there will be a Focus Check button and six Focus Arrows.
- The Focus Check button zooms in or out of your Focus Area.
- The Focus Arrows allow you to adjust the focus of the lens.
- Focus the camera by using the Focus Check and Focus Arrows.