How to Open a Shared Inbox - Browser
From Help Wiki
Accessing Outlook via the Browser:
- Sign into your Evergreen email via Outlook.com
- Click on your profile picture. The circle on the top right of the screen should display your profile picture or your username initials if the picture has not been set yet.
- Click "Open Another mailbox" in the small window that pops up.
- Enter the email address of the shared inbox you are trying to access and click "Open".
- Verify the correct inbox has opened. In a new tab, the shared inbox should be open. Check that the correct inbox opened successfully.
Still Need Help?
If you’ve followed this guide but have further questions, reach out to email@example.com or submit a help ticket at helpwiki.evergreen.edu
Submit a technology support request
No account or having problems logging in?
Request help as a guest