I need to order transcripts, but can't login

From Help Wiki

Your student login to my.evergreen.edu is only active for a short time after you stop attending or after graduation. If you need transcripts at anytime after your Evergreen career, follow these steps.

Do I still have an account?

  • Current student accounts are deactivated shortly after you stop attending or after you graduate
  • If you are still attending (taking classes) but can't login, please review the login help page.

I graduated or stopped attending, how do I get transcripts?

  • You may request a Former Student Account at anytime by filling out the Account Request Form from Registration and Records
  • Please contact Registration and Records directly with any questions about transcript orders or your Former Student Account
  • They can be reached at registration@evergreen.edu or by calling 360-867-6180

I have questions about transcripts in general

  • Registration and Records maintains this web page about transcript orders