Import Video File - Audition
A Multitrack Session in Audition can import a video file so that you can work on a soundtrack for the video. Only one video can be imported at a time.
Create a Multitrack Session
If you do not have have a Multitrack Session you will need to make one
- On the your Desktop drive create a new folder with your name.
- In Audition go to File > Multitrack Session and set the following settings:
- Session Name: use a meaningful name.
- Folder Location: Click Browse and select your folder on your Desktop.
- Template : None
- Sample Rate: 48000
- Bit Depth : 24
- Master: Stereo
- Click OK
Import a Video File
A session can contain only one video clip at a time.
- Go to Multitrack > Tracks > Add Video Track
- Click on the Video Track
- Go to Multitrack > Insert Files...
- In the new window select the video file an click Open
- In the Files wondow select the video file and drag it to the beginning of the Video track
- The video can be viewed in the Video window
View the Video
- Go to Window > Workspace > Edit Audio to Video
- The Video window will now be larger
- Widows can be resized and re-arranged.