Museum or Mausoleum - Project Tips
From Help Wiki
You will be creating multimedia presentations using a combination of media tools. Audacity for editing your audio, iMovie for combining still images with audio to create a video file.
- Still images
- JPEG or TIFF is best
- Image dimensions of at least 1280 pixels wide are best
- Frame images to be "landscape", NOT "portrait"
- Edited and normalized in Audacity
- Uncompressed WAV or AIFF files are best
- Use networked file space on Orca or cloud based storage as a backup for your local copies
- Create folders and sub-folders to organize your media
- File naming: Don't use special characters (except - or _) or have really long file names
- Ex. "photo of strange artifact.jpg" would be much better named as " strange-artifact.jpg"