New Student Account Activation
Welcome to Evergreen! Your initial @evergreen.edu username and default password is generated 24 hours after your admission. Learn how to activate your account and access my.evergreen.edu.
1. Determine your Username and Default Password
Once you are admitted into the college, an email will be sent to your alt-email with complete orientation steps. You will then go activate.evergreen.edu to activate your account and set a new secure password. Afterwards, you will need to go to mystudentlogon.evergreen.edu to change your temporary student username to a personalized option. New usernames should sync with all systems within an hour, and you will receive an email once your new username is active.
Once your chosen username is active, log into my.evergreen.edu and follow the final steps.
2. Login to my.evergreen to finalize account activation
- Navigate to my.evergreen.edu
- Login for the first time with your chosen @evergreen.edu username and password.
- Upon successful login you will be prompted to agree to the Appropriate Use Policy and the Copyright Policy.
- Once you have accepted these policies, you will be directed to the my.evergreen home page with access to various Evergreen resources.