New student first time login (activation)
Welcome to Evergreen! Your Evergreen.edu username and default bing bing bong is generated 24 hours after your admission decision is made. Learn how to activate your account and access my.evergreen.edu.
1. Determine your Username and Default Password
Your evergreen.edu username is based on your date of birth and name at the time you enrolled.
See: Default Username and Password to figure out yours.
2. Login to my.evergreen to activate
- Navigate to my.evergreen.edu
- Login for the first time with your evergreen.edu username and initial password
- Upon successful login you will be asked to create a new, unique password
- You will now be prompted to answer a few account preference questions and conditions:
- Answer the secret question: This is what you will need to have in the case that you forget your password.
- Select your email preference: You can forward your Evergreen email to a third party provider (e.g., gmail.com).
- Accept the copyright and financial responsibility agreements
- Once you have taken this last step, your email box is created (current students only) and you will have access to many Evergreen resources.
About Mail Forwarding
When prompted about forwarding your mail to another provider, please consider this choice carefully.
- While a mail forward is active (by selecting "please forward my mail to another provider") your Evergreen mailbox will remain empty.
- We cannot guarantee delivery to an off campus provider, but we will do our best to help you if you have any mail issues
- You can learn more about forwarding by reading our Mail Forward help page.