Religion, Society and Change - Scanning
From Help Wiki
- Zoom: Cmd +/-
- Hand tool: Space Bar (used to move around an image)
Image size and resolution
- Image > image Size to see the overall size of your image
- Cropping - using the crop tool to remove portions of the image outside of the crop selection
- You can set the image size to crop to in the properties bar i.e. 100 px (remember the px)
Saving your work
- File > Save as. Choose Photoshop as the file format. This will create a uncompressed Photoshop native image file format. It's a good idea to keep an uncompressed copy of your images.
- Saving for web: File > Save for Web & Devices
- Choose the highest quality with the best (smallest) file size. Keep your images under 500K. JPG High Quality is usually a good choice.