Reset password for former student account
From Help Wiki
We're making changes to improve this process.
Changes are scheduled for 6/12/2019, check back for updated info.
Currently, you may only reset a password for an account you have activated (logged into at least once.)
To Reset your FS Account Password
- Ensure you have logged in at least once before, or this process won't work
- Visit the self service reset page
- Enter your username and student ID number
- Answer your secret question
- You will then be presented with the option to create a new password
I am receiving an error while trying to reset my password
- If the system reports an error when you try to reset, it means that you have not logged in at least once before
- Registration and Records can help you login to your former student account, you can contact them at 360-867-6180 or by creating a support ticket from the right sidebar