Studio Projects- Making a GIF from an Image Sequence
From Help Wiki
Open an image sequence
- From Photoshop go File > Open
- Select the first image in the sequence
- Click the Options button on the lower left corner and and check the Image Sequence box.
- Click Open.
- Choose a frame rate from the dialogue box and click OK.
Output an animated GIF
- Go File > Export > Save for Web (Legacy) ...
- You should be able to preview the animation in the lower right
- Set your Loop options - once or forever
- Click Save and name your animated .gif file
- To playback, drag file into a web browser