Template:AVclassroom template COMrack
From Help Wiki
- Press RACK button on the wall AV Control Panel
- Press DISPLAY button on external AV Control Panel to turn on projector
- Select your video source: VGA (Laptop), HDMI, BLU RAY, DVD/VCR or MAC
- Insert or plug in your media
- On the audio mixer use the individual source knobs to control the volume.
- Make sure volumes on the rack mixer are turned up almost all the way for the source you are using, then set listening volume at the AV Control Panel
- (the rack mixer feeds into a line input, and if it is too low, the AV control panel input gain has to be cranked up to noisy levels to be able to hear the signal)
- Turn down all unused volume knobs that are not in use.
- Return individual source volume knobs the audio mixer to zero when finished.