Titles - PE
From Help Wiki
Included in Premiere Elements are overly themed titles through the Action Bar. It is recommended to create your own titles through the top menu,.Please spell check content in a text editor.
- Place the playhead in the timeline where you would like to add a title.
- From the top menu bar go to Text > New Text > Default Text. A title editing overlay will appear in the project window.
- Click in the text field to edit content.
- In the right hand adjustments screen change formatting properties just like a text editor.
- Click on the Shapes tab to adjust color and create shapes. Click on the Arrow mode button to adjust positioning on screen.
- Keep all text content within the inner-most guide frame to ensure content will remain visible on any viewing device.
- To apply changes click anywhere outside the text window and then click on the timeline.
- The title will appear as a purple video clip in the timeline. Drag this over another clip to have it superimposed, or have it over black.
- Adjust the duration by dragging on either side of clip to shorten or lengthen.
- Make adjustments by double clicking on the title clip in the timeline to re-edit.
- Create a title.
- Use return to make sure each line of text fits horizontally on screen.
- From the top menu, Text > New Text > Roll/Crawl.
- In the dialog that appears change the type to a roll and click OK to apply changes.