From Help Wiki
To add an Exchange account to your Android device
- Tap Apps > Settings > Accounts > Add Accounts>Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- On the next screen, enter your complete Evergreen email address and password.
- Configure your Exchange settings how you like. Make sure the '"Use secure connection(SSL)"' box is checked.
- Choose which type or types of data you would like to synchronize: Mail, Contacts, and/or Calendars.
- Tap Next and you should be able to access your mail as soon as it syncs.
Need assistance setting up your mail client?
- Faculty and Staff please contact Client Services at x6627 or help.evergreen.edu
- Students please contact The Computer Center Help Desk at help.evergreen.edu