White Lighting Flash Heads Proficiency Test
Answers may be found in the White Lightning Flash Heads Quick Guide. Call Media Loan at 867-6253 if you have any questions.
Complete this written portion and bring it with you to your scheduled operational proficiency.
- When and why is a safe sync adapter important?
- Describe the importance of the Test/Dump button.
- What are the different Model Lamp Modes and when would you use each?
- List some of the precautions you should take before using this equipment.
- Name three things that could permanently damage this equipment.
- What is the extent of your financial responsibility once you have checked out any equipment from Media Loan?
To be done during your scheduled proficiency.
- Describe all controls and parts of the unit and its accessories.
- Set up the lights with the accessories.
- Connect the Light Kit to a camera.
- Use a camera to shoot a few pictures.
- Disassemble and pack everything away neatly.