Difference between revisions of "16mm Film Projector Proficiency Test"
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
Revision as of 17:18, 8 August 2017
Proficiency Test for 16mm Film Projector
Answers may be found in the 16mm Film Projector Operating Guide. Complete this written portion and bring it with you to your scheduled operational proficiency. Call 867-6253 if you have any questions. Good luck!
- List the steps involved in setting up and threading the projector, from loading the film to adjusting the sound.
- Which way should the film come off the supply reel, clockwise or counterclockwise?
- What is the function of the still picture clutch?
- While the projector is running in forward, what must be done to run it in reverse?
- After the film has run all the way through the projector, what controls are operated to rewind the film?
- List the steps to manually unthread a film.
- What are the two types of lamps used in this projector?
- Explain how to clean and care for projector lens.
To be done during your scheduled appointment at Media Loan.
- Identify all the parts and controls on the projector.
- Thread a film through the projector.
- Adjust the sound volume and tone controls.
- Demonstrate how to run the projector in reverse.
- Rewind the film onto the supply reel.
- Demonstrate how to change the projection lamp and the exciter (sound) lamp.