16mm Film Projector Proficiency Test
From Help Wiki
|lead= Proficiency Test for 16mm Film Projector |content=
Answers may be found in the 16mm Film Projector Operating Guide. Complete this written portion and bring it with you to your scheduled operational proficiency. Call 867-6253 if you have any questions. Good luck!
- List the steps involved in setting up and threading the projector, from loading the film to adjusting the sound.
- Which way should the film come off the supply reel, clockwise or counterclockwise?
- What is the function of the still picture clutch?
- While the projector is running in forward, what must be done to run it in reverse?
- After the film has run all the way through the projector, what controls are operated to rewind the film?
- List the steps to manually unthread a film.
- What are the two types of lamps used in this projector?
- Explain how to clean and care for projector lens.
To be done during your scheduled appointment at Media Loan.
- Identify all the parts and controls on the projector.
- Thread a film through the projector.
- Adjust the sound volume and tone controls.
- Demonstrate how to run the projector in reverse.
- Rewind the film onto the supply reel.
- Demonstrate how to change the projection lamp and the exciter (sound) lamp.
Submit a technology support request
No account or having problems logging in?
Request help as a guest