2D Lab Proficiency Test
From Help Wiki
- Read through the 2D Lab manual and answer the questions provided.
- Write out the answers and bring them with you to your proficiency test. No answers, no proficiency.
- What is the first thing you should do when you come into the lab?
- Where can you schedule time and what do you do if you need a lot of hours?
- What should you do if you are having problems in the lab?
- What are three things that you shouldn’t do to the camera and the lens?
- Is it okay to use messy materials on the main animation stand if you are careful and wrap the table in plastic wrap?
- How many sheets of cells and how many pages of paper can you punch at one time on the ACME hole punch?
- Where can you store files on the computer and when do they get deleted?
- What are four things that you must always do when you are done using the lab?