2D Lab Proficiency Test
From Help Wiki
- The 2D Lab Proficiency involves completing a Canvas course and completing a hands-on proficiency with a lab aide.
- The Canvas course has two modules; Dragonframe Basics and the 2D Proficiency.
- Read through the 2D Lab manual to learn more about the lab.
- You need to be using the lab for academic purposes
- You need to be enrolled in an academic program or individual learning contract with a media fee.
- Some academic programs will co-ordinate the scheduling of proficiencies.
- If you need a proficiency that is not being arranged by the faculty fill out the Media Lab Proficiency Request Form and we will contact you about the rest of the process.
- During the proficiency the student will follow the steps in the Basic Animation 2D article
- Learn to adjust the animation stand
- Position the artwork
- Use the Cinematography window to set up the camera
- Shoot a short animation
- Export a video and back up the file.