3D Lab Checklist
From Help Wiki
Follow this checklist every time you use the lab.
Look at the 3D Lab Manual article for details on the steps below
- Sign the log book.
- Get the materials ready.
- Power on camera and lights. Make sure that the camera is set to Manual (M).
- Power on the computer.
- Open Dragonframe. Make a new project or open an existing one.
- Set Aspect Ratio masks.
- In the DMX window set up bash light and the DMX lights.
- Turn off overhead lights and check for reflections.
- Set camera settings with Dragonframe
- Focus the lens.
- Set exposure.
- Animate your sequence.
- Back up files to Orca
- Record your exit time in the log book as you leave.