5.1 Mix AV Cheat Sheet
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 12:33, 2 December 2015 by Vergaraz (Created page with "===Monitoring 5.1 DVD-AUDIO or DVD-V=== # Set Output on Grace Remote to DVD # Set Yamaha Master volume to -10db, input DVD. # Verify DVD output on switcher # Select DVD on ...")
Monitoring 5.1 DVD-AUDIO or DVD-V
- Set Output on Grace Remote to DVD
- Set Yamaha Master volume to -10db, input DVD.
- Verify DVD output on switcher
- Select DVD on the Yamaha receiver input.
- Insert DVD Into Pioneer DVD Player
- Use remote to control DVD playback.
- Set main level on Grace Remote to listening level
- Use channel solo/mute controls to solo/mute channels
- Push audio toggle into down position ( "Mixer" )
- Select video source on switcher
- Control audio level through the Rane Mixer
- EG: to listen to the vcr and watch pic from DVD
- Audio Toggle to "Mixer"
- Set switcher to DVD
- Set input on Yamaha to Cable/Sat
- Bring up the VCR level on the Rane Mixer
- You are now listening to DVD video on the monitors and hearing the audio from the VCR/CABLE
When you are done, make sure you save your work to a user drive in a folder of your last name, and copy it off to a server, or write it to a drive. Shut Down
- Turn the Yamaha receiver down to MUTE.
- Turn the Grace speaker controller level to 0.
- Discard any files you have made, and shut down the computer from the menu.
- If used, power down the projector with the Switcher OFF button.
- Turn off the MAIN POWER switch at the top of the left rack.
- Make sure you take all your things, and check that the door locks.
- Return the key promptly to Media Loan.