APS CP-16 Proficiency Test
Answers may be found in the APS CP-16 Operating Guide. Complete this written portion and bring it with you to your scheduled operational proficiency. Call 867-6253 if you have any questions. Good luck!
- Describe the optical system using drawings if necessary.
- Explain the functions of the four lights in the viewfinder.
- Explain the difference between single-system and double-system sound.
- What are two ways filters are used on the CP-16?
- What lenses will fit the CP-16?
- What is unique about the trigger system?
- How long should you charge low batteries? How long will a fully charged battery run?
- List two indicators that tell you how much film has been shot.
- What precautions must you take when handling or cleaning the CP-16?
- What is the extent of your financial responsibility?
To be performed during your proficiency test with an APS STAFF
- Identify all parts and controls on the CP-16
- Demonstrate adjustment and focus of the diopter
- Demonstrate proper mounting and use of the zoom lens
- Demonstrate proper procedures for charging the battery
- Insert the battery into the camera
- Demonstrate how to load the magazine; in daylight; in a changing bag.
- Mount magazine on camera; thread camera; test for proper threading.
- Demonstrate how to set up and monitor single-system sound.
- Demonstrate how to set up and monitor double-system sound.
- Demonstrate proper cleaning techniques for: lens, magazine and camera.