APS Canon 6D Proficiency Test
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 13:58, 30 June 2015 by Davenpoj
- Describe at least one method to adjust the three exposure settings: aperture, ISO and shutter speed.
- What is the purpose of the depth-of-field preview button?
- Where are two places you can view your exposure settings?
- What is the difference between the Canon 6D and a Canon Rebel?
- How do you activate Live View when taking pictures?
- What class of memory card should always be used in the 6D?
- Describe how to change a lens.
- For what lighting situation is the 6D’s full frame censor advantageous?
- How do you set the included GA kit lenses to auto focus? How is this different from APS kit lenses?
- (APS) Set-up the shoulder rig
- (GA) Set-up the remote