APS Canon 6D Proficiency Test
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 17:00, 14 August 2017 by SubstBot (subst applied to Template:TwoColumn)
Proficiency test for the APS Canon 6D
- Describe at least one method to adjust the three exposure settings: aperture, ISO and shutter speed.
- What is the purpose of the depth-of-field preview button?
- Where are two places you can view your exposure settings?
- What is the difference between the Canon 6D and a Canon Rebel?
- How do you activate Live View when taking pictures?
- What class of memory card should always be used in the 6D?
- Describe how to change a lens.
- For what lighting situation is the 6D’s full frame censor advantageous?
- How do you set the included GA kit lenses to auto focus? How is this different from APS kit lenses?
- Describe at least three ways this camera can be permanently damaged.
- If your equipment is lost, stolen or damaged who is 100% financially responsible?
- Demonstrate how to switch between photo/video mode as well as turn on Live View.
- Adjust each of the exposure settings: ISO, aperture, shutter speed, with any method(s).
- Change the picture and video resolution/quality.
- Activate the Quick menu (Q) and navigate the settings.
- Navigate the different exposure modes.
- Navigate through the MENU.
- (GA) Detach/Attach the battery grip.
- (GA) Set-up the remote
- (APS) Set-up the shoulder rig
- (APS) Attach an ND filter.