From Help Wiki
Revision as of 16:19, 18 October 2010 by Mcgeej
Evergreen has a standard set of AT software for all of the College’s AT stations.
- Dragon Naturally Speaking v10: A speech recognition software package. Control and use your computer via voice command.
- JAWS v11:(Job Access With Speech) is a screen reader, a software program for visually impaired users.
- ZoomText v9.1: A screen magnifier for Microsoft Windows. For users with limited vision.
- Kurzweil 3000: Reading software with lots of extensions that make it useful for students with many kinds of deading difficulties, not just the visually impaired.
- Inspiration v8: Inspiration is a tool for visual learning.
- Audible Manager: Audible is a reader for audio books and a wide variet of other digital material.
- Icon and Braille+Sync: Software to work with the Icon and Braille Plus mobile manager.