All active students automatically receive an Evergreen login, but this account does need to be activated before you can access all your Evergreen resources. To activate your account, follow these quick orientation steps;
- Login to https://my.evergreen.edu/ with your default Evergreen name and Password.
- Change your password: The system will ask you to change your password. Make sure your password fits the minimum requirements as identified in this page and make sure it's something you can remember!
- Answer the secret question: This is what you will need to have in the case that you forget your password.
- Select your email preference: You can forward your Evergreen email to a third party provider (e.g., gmail.com). There are advantages to choosing this setting but there are also sometimes problems that can occur.
- Accept the Copyright statement
Once you have taken this last step, your email box is created and you will have access to many Evergreen resources. For help with this process or if you run into problems, call the Computer Center Help Desk at 867-6231.
Special Note: You can also opt-in to the Evergreen community mailing lists if you are interested, from the account settings page in my.evergreen.edu. From this page, click on tesctalk/tesccrier subscriptions and select the option you want.