Difference between revisions of "Account Activation"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
All students receive login access resources.
Revision as of 13:16, 9 November 2016
All current students at Evergreen receive a login so they may access my.evergreen.edu and related resources.
To activate your account follow these orientation steps:
Note: Alumni should contact Registration and Records for account support at 360-867-6180.
- Login to my.evergreen.edu with your default name and password.
- Change your password: The system will ask you to change your password. Make sure your password fits the minimum requirements as identified in this page and make sure it's something you can remember!
- Answer the secret question: This is what you will need to have in the case that you forget your password.
- Select your email preference: You can forward your Evergreen email to a third party provider (e.g., gmail.com). There are advantages to choosing this setting but there are also sometimes problems that can occur. (Note: Evergreen email is not issued to former student accounts. Therefore, users activating a former student account will not need to select an email preference but instead will go directly to the next step.)
- Accept the Copyright statement
Once you have taken this last step, your email box is created (current students only) and you will have access to many Evergreen resources.