Add/edit a work period shift
From Help Wiki
An Employee has to adjust the hours of work within the work period, and/or worked additional time outside of the regular scheduled shift. The employee will need to add/edit the work period.
- Access my.evergreen.edu and select Time Tracking
- The list of the individual work periods will display
- Select the work period by clicking the “Starting” date link of the work period that you would like to access
- The work period will display
How to edit a shift
- Edit a shift directly preceding/following your regular hours of work.
- Overwrite the Hours (=Duration of Work) with the actual hours worked on the day and save the change.
How to add a shift
- Add a shift/hours of work – select located on the left of the Day
- A pop up window will display with your default schedule indicating
- Adjust the Start Time/Duration/Lunch as needed and select Add Shift
Additional steps to finalize the work period
If you determine that the changes are not correct and you want to reset the entire work period, select Reset to Schedule (will remove all changes and displays your regular/default schedule). This can be done as long the work period is not certified – after its certified that feature is logged and the supervisor and/or HRS need to clear the certification.
If everything is correct you can Certify the work period.