Add or Edit User Group Access - Mediawiki
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 16:07, 25 January 2011 by Greenea
Add User to Group
If you are a wiki Sysop you can add an account to an access group. Access groups can be setup in advance by a System Administrator.
- Make sure the user has logged in at least once
- Login to the wiki (you'll need to be a member of the Sysop group)
- Go to Special Pages > Userrights and enter the username of the person to be added (Note: if you're not sure you can also go to Special Pages > User List to see a listing of everyone's that has logged into the site.)
- From the Available Groups column select the group the user should be added to.
- Click the Save User Groups button to apply