Add or Edit User Group Access - Mediawiki
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 17:00, 14 August 2017 by SubstBot (subst applied to Template:TwoColumn)
If you are a wiki Administrator you can add an account to an access group. Access groups can be setup in advance by a System Administrator.
- Make sure the user has logged in at least once to create their account
- Create an account for the user at Special Pages > Login/Create Account > Create Account
- Enter their Evergreen username and a fake password. (Note: the password you set here will be ignored when the user logs in via CAS, they will use their Evergreen login and password)
Add User to Group
- Login to the wiki (you'll need to be a member of the Administrators group)
- Go to Special Pages > Userrights and enter the username of the person to be added (Note: if you're not sure you can also go to Special Pages > User List to see a listing of everyone's that has logged into the site.)
- From the Available Groups column select the group the user should be added to.
- Click the Save User Groups button to apply