Adding Users - WordPress
From Help Wiki
WordPress has the ability to let you create a group blog with multiple authors.
- Login to your blog's dashboard
- In the navigation go to Users
- Type the email Evergreen address of the user you'd like to add. Note: They must have already created a blog or blog account at blogs.evergreen.edu
- Specify the role they should have and hit Submit.
- Administrator - An administrator can do everything. Complete power over posts/pages, comments, settings, theme choice, import, users - the whole shebang. Nothing is off-limits, including deleting the entire blog.
- Editor - An editor can publish, edit, and delete any posts/pages, moderate comments, manage categories, manage tags, manage links and upload files.
- Author - An author can edit, publish and delete their posts and they can upload files.
- Contributor - A contributor can edit their posts but cannot publish.
- They will receive an email with a link to confirm that they must follow before they are added to the blog.