Adobe Temporary Licenses
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 16:01, 18 March 2020 by Krusea
Adobe is making temporary at-home access to Creative Cloud available until May 31, 2020 for schools and colleges who currently have only lab access for students, at no additional cost.
- Go to Adobe.com
- Click the Sign In link in the top right corner
- Enter your evergreen email address and click Continue
- Click on Company or School Account
- Enter your Evergreen password on the password page
- Under Your Services it should list Creative Cloud. Click Open.
- On the right side of the screen Below your account name click Install Creative Cloud App
- If you see a window the says Permission may be required click OK