Difference between revisions of "Animation Lab Descriptions"
From Help Wiki
(Created page with " ===2D Capturing=== These 2 Lab can be use for capturing drawing to a computer with Dragonframe. * 2D Animation Multi-Use (Com 309): Has a 2D capture stand and a messy stand f...")
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
These can be to a computer Dragonframe
* 2D Animation Multi-Use (Com 309):
* 2D Animation Multi-Use (Com 309): a capturea for sand, paint
* 2D Animation Rotoscope Lib (L1408):
* 2D Animation Rotoscope Lib (L1408): a capture and a stand for rotoscoping.
Revision as of 15:22, 23 October 2015
These labs can be used to capture drawings, other flat artwork and small objects to a computer using Dragonframe
- 2D Animation Multi-Use (Com 309): has a compound table for capture, a light table for sand, paint-on-glass and other messy materials, and a multiplane
- 2D Animation Rotoscope Lib (L1408): has a compound table for capture and a stand for rotoscoping.
- 3D Animation Lab (Com 310): For shooting 3D models. Has a table, lights and a DSLR.
- 2D Animation Animation Light Table (Com 310B): only has a drawing table and a Lunchbox pencil test system. It's not for capturing to the computer.
- 2D Animation Roto Com ( Com 310A): only for drawing rotoscoped images from a computer and projector and not for capturing.