Animation Lab Descriptions
From Help Wiki
These labs can be used to capture drawings, other flat artwork and small objects to a computer using Dragonframe
- 2D Animation Multi-Use (Com 309): has a compound table for capture, a light table for sand, paint-on-glass and other messy materials, and a multiplane
- 2D Animation Rotoscope Lib (L1408): has a compound table for capture and a stand for rotoscoping.
- 3D Animation Lab (Com 310): This lab has a work table, grid for lights, and gear for stop motion object and puppet animation.
- 2D Animation Animation Light Table (Com 310B): only has a drawing table and a Lunchbox pencil test system. It's not for capturing to the computer.
- 2D Animation Roto Com ( Com 310A): only for drawing rotoscoped images from a computer and projector and not for capturing.