Audio Lab Surround Sound Settings
From Help Wiki
Programming Surround Sound Settings for Digital Performer and the Yamaha O2R96
Load the O2R surround sound scene
- Power on O2R mixing console
- Scene Memory > Select "03 surround mix > Recall
Setting surround sound bundles in Digital Performer
- Open up your DP project
- DP Menu > Studio > Bundles (shift - U)
- Select the Outputs tab
- Select the list of outputs under NAME and DELETE them.
- Select the ADD option at the right bottom of the window
- Under MODEL, change it to 5.1
- Close bundles window
"Assign the outputs of your tracks"