Aux Track for Effects
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 16:03, 29 January 2013 by Krusea
Adding an aux track for an effects send
- Go to Project > Add Track > Aux track.
- In the Mixer window find the new Aux Track. Option click the name to change the name.
- Assign the the track output to the stereo output you are using for all the tracks (For Example; Built-in Line Output 1-2)
- Assign the input to a mono bus that is not being used. Choose New Mono Bundle then a new bus (Bus 3 for example).
- Insert a reverb on the aux track inserts. If the reverb mas a Mix' setting, set it to 100%.
- Pick an audio track and choose an effect send. Assign the sends output to the bus that is feeding the Aux track (Bus 3 for example).
- Make sure that the send is post-fader. The little P icon next to the send should be white and not yellow.
- Turn up the little send knob to send the track to the aux track.
- Repeat on other tracks as needed.