Award a No Credit (NCR)
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 12:46, 15 August 2016 by Ruizj
The No Credit Process (NCR) allows you to assign a student zero credit for the given quarter.
- To assign No Credit to a student, navigate to your class list page and click on their name
- Select the No Credit button
- You are asked to provide information regarding the student's attendance and a brief explanation of why they are receiving no credit
- Click Save
Video: How to Award a No Credit (NCR)
Still need help...?
- Academic Statement Help
- Writing evaluations for students
- Writing evaluations for faculty
- Create a help ticket